Our WestTwin Cities Data Center is located in the suburb of Edina, MN. The property came to DataBank through the acquisition of VeriSpace in March of 2013. The site houses many prominent local and statewide businesses in the business-friendly location and features on-site security staff 24/7/365. DataBank invested over 5 Million to expand and update the facility in 2013. Newly constructed customer-use offices, conference rooms, lounges, equipment staging and storage were also a part of the retro-fit.
* Top-tier Minneapolis data center facility with available capacity & power * South Minneapolis office park setting in Edina, MN * 17,000 sq ft of data center space
* 24/7/365 on site security * Card access required to gain access to parking and building lobby * Biometric hand scanner required for data center entry * Annual SSAE 16 & PCI-DSS Audits
* Multiple 360 degree cameras with 10x zoom * Minimum 90 day tape storage
UPS & Generator Backup Power:
* On-site power generation * All UPS and Generator deployments provide redundancy
* 5MW of incoming utility power * Multiple utility feeds from redundant substations * Feeds to building are concrete encased
HVAC Cooling System:
* Over 675 Tons cooling capacity * Data Center HVAC system includes high-efficiency CRAC/CRAH Units. * Entire system is designed with at least N+1 redundancy * Liebert Leak Detect System
DataBank - West Twin Cities Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for DataBank, please try our free quote service.